MY17 Patriot X1 GT in immaculate, new condition! Customer has upgraded to X1-H and needs to move this great camper on.
THIS CAMPER HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED HOW CLEAN IT IS
Has had a few nights spent in it. This will suit someone looking for new, but on a budget. Available for immediate delivery!!
Coloured in the ever popular GRAPHITE and includes the balance of registration.
The Patriot Campers X1 is the ultimate soft floor camper trailer. Designed, manufactured and built on the Gold Coast the X1 is 100% Australian Made comes with a 5 year structural warranty. Lightweight and compact the X1 is designed to go anywhere you can and can be fully setup in under 20 minutes. Wherever you go, the Patriot Campers X1 is behind you.
- Lightweight and compact design allows for effortless towing over harsh terrain
- A massive 2000L of storage across 8 usable compartments stows your travel inventory
- Modular, aluminium design for greater structural integrity with laser cut styling
- Slideout kitchen with generous bench space is quick to deploy for road-side stops or long-stay camping
- Innovative DO35 Hitch allows for 360º articulation and no-fuss trailer coupling
- 6 Stud (6/139.7) Zero Offset Alloy wheels
Options or features included in this unit:
- Webasto Diesel Tent Heating and Hot Water System (a +$5990 option!)
- Multi-room (Kids Room) and full sail awning kit (draw bar and tailgate sides)
- 1 x gas bottle storage areas
- 1 x Jerry can holder (replaces second gas bottle holder)
- BF Goodrich KM2 Mud Terrain Tyres
- Lithium Battery Upgrade!! (a +$4200 option!)
- Patented TentStep™ Staircase and folding king sized bed with overhead lighting and charging ports
- The X1 GT powerstation includes long-life batteries, 350W inverter, 240V charge point, a battery management system and convenient switches for the LED lighting suite
- BBQ Swing away in front storage box
Be quick to secure this camper, as it won't last long!!
Call or email the sales team here to chat about it or to come and have a look. firstname.lastname@example.org
(02) 4648 4181