The revolutionary chair that gives you lounge chair comfort in a super-strong and ultra-lightweight package.
Offering never seen before levels of strength, comfort and compactness. Chair One has revolutionised the camping chair market since its introductions on 2012. Now considered a true icon of lightweight design, Chair One continues to win the hearts of adventurers far and wide.
The secret to Chair One's success?
THE VERY BEST MATERIALS
- Advanced TH72M alloy by DAC for the frame
- High-strength nylon hubs.
- Premium seat fabrics and reinforcing panels.
- Strong and durable stitching.
CLEAR DESIGN FEATURES
- Packed length of just 35cm.
- Linking the frame sections with elastic shock-cord means the chair almost assembles itself.
- Frame is designed with an amount of 'flex' so it can mould itself to your body shape.
- Carry bag can be attached to the frame for storage.
- Webbing ladder and two large loops on the carry bag for easy attachment to a backpack, bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
- Optimum comfort from such a compact package.
- The optional ground sheet prevents the legs from sinking into sand or soft ground.
- The optional seat warmer is filled with duck feather and keeps you warm and cosy on cool nights around the camp fire.
- The optional 'Rocking Foot One' is a removable rocker accessory that converts Chair One to a rocking chair. Has the added benefit of allowing the chair to tilt forwards - handy when tending to the stove on the ground.
- A set of 4 removable 'Ball Feet' is available to prevent legs from sinking into muddy ground. Ball feet are easier to clean than a ground sheet in this situation.
Specifications - Chair One
|Ground to seat base
||Carry bag has two large loops and webbing ladder
||TH72M alloy DAC
||Printed on inside of carry bag
||Black and Cyan